RICH vs. POOR PEOPLE PRINCIPLES
Rich vs. Poor People Principles
By Harv T. Ekker
1. Rich people believe “I create my life. “Poor people believe, “Life happens to me.”
2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people
play the money game to not lose.
3. Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people
want to be rich.
4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus
6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people.
Poor people resent rich and successful people.
7. Rich people associate with positive, successful
people. Poor people associate with negative or
8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their
value. Poor people think negatively about selling and
9. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor
people are smaller than their problems.
10. Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are
11. Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor
people choose to get paid based on time.
12. Rich people think “both.” Poor people
13. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people
focus on their working income.
14. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people
mismanage their money well.
15. Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor
people work hard for their money.
16. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear
17. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people
think they already know.